So I have heard so many gists and stories about Yoruba guys aka Yoruba Demons, many write ups on guidelines to be a Yoruba Demon, Starter pack of how to become a Yoruba Demon, Evolution of Yoruba Demons and many more. The term just seems over explored, misinterpreted and mistreated. Yoruba men are the sweetest you could ever meet, trust me as a Yoruba guy, we know how to love our women, treat them right and buy expensive items for them. We are full of respect and well-organized, and mostly well-educated (thats for sure).
So today I’m going to tell y’all a right description of a Yoruba Demon you don’t know.
- Yoruba Demons loves their anco (uniform clothes for social occasions like weddings), usually Agbada attire. This is a complete dress wear from men in Yoruba land, with an exclusive design pattern or embroideries to shut down any event (trust me)
- We love to party (oshe) Owanbe movement is one of their special attributes, they shutdown parties with swag and style
- Mostly move in a group (the more the merrier). Awon Omo baba olowo (son of rich fathers)
- They mostly have flashy cars (they drive the best and classy rides like Mercedes-Benz)
- Use the most expensive phones (iPhone 7 gang)
- Love wearing Dark sunglasses
- The always smell good (they use the best of perfumes)
- They smile a lot
- They are loving, charming and honest
- They are young and clean with an imposing charisma